Don't make happiness the ultimate goal life

Five years ago, I thought that getting a Bachelor's degree will give me happiness. Why? Because I believe that graduating from university, entering the world of work and being an office employee will give you happiness separate for my life.
Moreover, if I think about every month will get a salary from the boss. Wow! I'm getting excited to be able to graduate soon and get a degree bachelor. However, when I had managed to reach it and working in the world of work. Geez! I even feel my time in college was a very beautiful than when I'm working now. Every every day there are complaints from customers, clients who suddenly disappeared from circulation, the manager who was always angry, and endless piles of work tasks. From here I realized that every purpose in life that we have, will not give any guarantee for our happiness. When we have succeeded in achieving one life goal, it will there are other problems that come into our lives. Therefore, don't make happiness the ultimate goal of our life.

|•SOURCE•| Articles :RELIGION | Image :KOMPAS |

READ MORE

|• NATIONAL •|Guaranteed Cooking Oil Stock
|• INTERNATIONAL •|Property Giant is Still Question-mark
|• TECHNOLOGY •|Rooftop solar power plant investment
|• TIPS AND WISDOM •|Just do a good thing
|• SCIENCE •|INDONESIA Can Be Free from Imports of Fuel by 2030

0 comments: